PRECIOUS BABY COLLECTION
From the time you give birth to your little bundle of joy, taking care of them can be pretty challenging. But with some little practice and the right baby products at hand, you will be a master of the game in no time!
One of the most precious features of your precious baby is soft skin. And because it is very sensitive, it is important to know the dos and don’ts of taking care of the baby’s skin.
From helping them bathe to exposing them to the sun or other weather conditions, everything you do will directly affect your baby’s sensitive skin. Above all, help your little one feel comfortable and safe whether you are outside or inside.
How to Care for Baby’s Skin During Cold Weather
- Make bath time shorter
- Use fragrance-free bath soap
- Apply top-quality lotion
- Apply baby-safe cream when going out to keep your baby safe from cold
- Use a humidifier every time your baby takes a nap
- Apply a hypoallergenic moisturizer to keep your baby’s lips and cheeks smooth and soft.
- Dress your precious baby in light, long-sleeved cotton clothing
- Apply baby-safe sunscreen on any exposed part of the baby’s skin
- Choose hydrating skincare products that are baby-safe
- Make their bath time a little longer
- Moisturize your baby’s skin every day
- Keep your baby hydrated
- Give your little human a good massage
Best Products for Baby’s Skin
I’m so glad I bought this bundle for my sister who is expecting a baby. It smells luscious. Thank you so much for the extra bar of monkey bread soap! And as always, you’re so generous with the samples. I recommend Shea Terra products to a lot of people. You don’t disappoint!
Ive been using this for quite some time now on mu toddler and it definitely does the job. She has eczema and these products help alot
We have only been using the bundle for a 2 weeks now every other day. We compliment on the amazing smell every time. A little definitely goes a long way so I see these products lasting for quite awhile. Nothing neg. to say about this products at this time!